Could Madison Beer’s skincare line be offering the latest and greatest in skin care solutions? Beer and best friend turned co-entrepreneur Vanessa Hudgens have just launched a new range of skin care products. However, what you buy is not based on guesswork or word of mouth, but on what your genes tell you your skin needs. This is truly moving into the realms of dermatology science, a new development for many celebrity skin care brands.
It’s probably also no surprise to learn that the brand has been developed with the help of dermatologist Dr Karen Kagha. Dr Kagha is also the brand’s CMO (chief medical officer), another departure from regular, everyday skin care lines.
Skin DNA Tests: Helping Select The Right Skin Care Products
Vanessa Hudgens and Madison Beer’s skincare products involve DNA testing. Yes, that’s right. DNA testing, once associated with paternity tests and police forensic labs, is now being used to help determine what type of skin care products will work best for you.
So, no more ‘hunches’ that you might need a cleansing cream for sensitive skin, or that your skin could be aging faster than you think. A simple cheek swab may tell you if your hunches pan out.
A skin DNA test looks for skin health altering genetic mutations. Dermatologists then use this information, along with details about your overall lifestyle, to determine your risk of getting certain types of skin diseases or conditions.
Can Skincare DNA Tell You About The Best Skin Care Products For You?
For Madison Beer’s skincare products, it is used in combination with a lifestyle quiz to help determine how healthy your skin is likely to be across several metrics, including:
- Biological aging: not surprisingly, your genetic characteristics can influence how fast you produce collagen, and how quickly it breaks down. Given up to 4/5ths, or 80%, of your skin’s dry weight is collagen this information has significant bearing on your skin quality
- Glycation: this one is nasty! It refers to the way excess glucose molecules in your body attach themselves to fats and proteins (like collagen and elastin). Not only does this physically damage collagen and elastin fibres, it also causes a chemical reaction that creates harmful glycotoxins called AGEs (advanced glycation end products). AGEs build up in your dermis and eventually destroy its collagen and elastin support structures. Your risk of this can be predicted by genetic analysis
- Skin texture and elasticity: your skin’s elasticity, smoothness, firmness, and healing ability can all be influenced by certain genetic mutations
- Skin Sensitivity / Pollution Response: some genetic mutations can affect how your skin reacts to certain chemicals, health conditions, and environmental conditions (pollutants)
- Hyperpigmentation / Photoageing: exposure to UV rays increases melanin production, resulting in hyperpigmentation and dark spots. Research has revealed that some of the genetic processes that regulate this can be altered by genetic mutations
Getting a peek into your skin’s potential future like this allows dermatologists to recommend ways in which you can help reduce the severity of any likely skin health problems. Suggestions may involve lifestyle changes and the use of certain types of skin care products, notably in this case ones belonging to Vanessa Hudgens and Madison Beer’s skincare range.
------------- Advertisement -------------
Just Imagine It!
Can you hear the comments? “You look gorgeous and SO much younger. What’s your secret?”
Been getting a bit of a jolt lately when you look in the mirror and notice those wrinkles and fine lines on your face? Yes? Then it’s time to take action. Especially if you’d like to see a complexion somewhat resembling your former youthful self looking back at you!
“That’s impossible!” you say, thinking regretfully about the years of neglect and haphazard skin care that have visibly taken their toll on your skin. A toll that’s going to be well nigh impossible to reverse, much as you wish differently.
What if we were to tell you that it absolutely is possible to bid farewell to those irritating signs of aging that give away your age? To restore your skin back to its former healthy, smooth, youthful glory and give you back the confidence in your looks that glowing, young-looking skin brings!
Aging – It’s A Fact Of Life
One of the few things in life that we can rely on with absolute certainty is the fact that from the second we’re born, we start to age. And as the years roll by the signs of aging pile up.
Wrinkles on Forehead?
Those fine lines around your mouth, nose and forehead, the crows feet that radiate out from the corners of your eyes, the wrinkles that crease your forehead, the sagging skin on your neck…. All those are devastatingly telltale signs that your skin has started to lose the suppleness and elasticity of youth.
Reclaim Your Flawless Skin! Experience the #1 Anti-Aging Cream on the Market!
The Last Skin-Care Cream You'll Ever Need!This high-performance anti-aging solution is a blend of nature's most powerful age-defying ingredients. If you're tired of waking up to find new wrinkles and fine-lines appearing, look no further than ReVitaSure's #1-selling anti-aging product. In just a few short weeks, you can completely transform your complexion! You don't have to worry about thinning skin, blemishes, crow's feet, or laugh lines any more! With ReVitaSure™, you'll have confidence knowing you're going out into the world looking your best!
- Completely Revitalize Your Skin & Reduce Signs of Aging
- Dramatically Reduces Appearance of Wrinkles and Fine Lines
- Stimulates Production of Healthy New Skin Cells
- Promotes Increased Moisture and Fullness
- No More Laugh Lines, No More Crow's Feet
- Reduce Blemishes and Smooth Skin Tone
- COFFEE SEED EXTRACT Scientists have shown that topical application of the highly active coffee compounds supports the natural capacity of the dermis (skin) to replenish collagen and elasticity.
- MATRIXYL In 2013, Researchers found that Matrixyl can nearly DOUBLE the amount of protein collagen needed to give skin the proper elasticity.
- SHEA BUTTER Loaded with antioxidants and phytosterols, Shea Butter can help reduce wrinkles and act as UV protection to help ward off damage from sun exposure.
The Choice is Clear
We know how hard it can be to find the right product for you and your skin type. That's why we wanted to make sure each purchase is completely risk-free for our users. If you're not completely satisfied with how ReVitaSure™ makes you look and feel, you can simply return the Jar for a full refund - no questions asked.But we think you'll love how ReVitaSure™ works. With a unique blend of natural, pure extracts, oils, roots, and herbs, you're getting one of the most advanced anti-aging solutions on the market. Order your supply today and start experiencing incredible skin transformation!
Skin Care Reference Links (Government, Universities & More)Cosmetics Labeling Regulations
This section provides resources on regulatory requirements for cosmetic labeling. For a thorough explanation of cosmetic labeling regulations, see FDA's Cosmetic Labeling Guide and the cosmetic labeling regulations themselves (21 CFR parts 701 and 740). Firms also may wish to discuss their labeling needs with a consultant.